There are many types of oxymorons and they are used for a variety of purposes;sometimes to produce a dramatic effect when read or listened to. But, whether they are used humorously or seriously, they are designed to make you pause and think. Here are a few oxymoronic concepts I found at Oxymorons.info
- Seeing you again was bitter sweet.
- Walking up stairs gets me down.
- I'm from the government, I'm here to help.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!
- I'm sorry, but I never apologize!
- Buying an original copy
- Busy doing nothing
- Ordering jumbo shrimp
- Praying, and worrying about the outcome.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. (Philippians 4:6, NLT)
photo from: realmagick.com